-
*Upstairs Tub Update*
I've always admitted from the start that I'm a cheap-o. I didn't want to
replace our bathtub that so badly needed a major overhaul...
We've Been Booed Printable
-
This is a fun neighborhood tradition. We were "Boo"ed tonight. The hard
part is finding a copy of the poem/ghost that you like. So here is another
one I m...
Oliver
-
Dustin recently bought a big fancy printer so I decided I would start
journal writing again since I can now print the pages out.
Oliver was born June 2...
Summer Fun
-
Here are some pictures of our summer vacations.
We went to Bear Lake a few times:
Our little family
My sister and our two cousins with our babies. They're...
HALLOWEEN ROCKED
-
We had so much fun with our
Aunt Janet, Uncle Wayne &
Cousin Lindsey at the Thanksgiving
Point farm. Nixon and Miles are so
adorable!!
Halloween was s...
Date night!
-
Just got done bowling, now time to eat Iggy's! Yay! And the best part, I'm
with Daisia!
I had a wonderful time with an amazing girl! We had such a great ti...
No comments:
Post a Comment