Label Cloud

Family (19) Google (1) Jack (9) Luke (7) Photos (6) USU (2) Videos (2)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome Blog

Hello friends and family. Welcome to The Bair Den and thank you for taking an interest in our blog. I, Steve, will be the primary author of this blog although Melissa may choose to post something from time to time. We may post some pictures of our kid(s) here but I plan to continue using Picasa as our primary means of sending out photos.
Join us on Facebook! Both Melissa and I (Steve) check our Facebook pages virtually every day. We often post small tidbits, news, and things we find interesting or humorous. Our main intent of this blog is to post more detail about more significant events in our lives and to connect to our other family members and friends who blog.
We love feedback! Please comment or respond to our posts. If you can't think of any responses of discourse, press a button! I've added a gadget to allow you to 'like, dislike, etc.'; and don't worry, if you dislike a post, it doesn't show us who you are.
I love to write. If you think of any experiences that we have had together that you think would make a great story for the blog then please remind me of the event and I will do my best to bring the story back to life for all to enjoy.
Feedback: encouraged. Suggestions: encouraged. Constructive Criticism: begrudgingly encouraged.
Once again, welcome to The Bair Den!

1 comment:

Brie Wheelwright said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I think they are a great way to keep in touch. Jack is adorable!

Post a Comment